[Mailman-Developers] RE: Moderation flag change via script

Greg Harris gharris at mail.nixa.k12.mo.us
Fri Dec 5 16:59:16 EST 2003

Google strikes again.  I was searching for the wrong key words.  Once I
found the correct syntax, I found a script to do exactly what I wanted.
Using the search text of "withlist moderate", I found this link:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-developers/2002-February/010563.htm
l with a script for setting mod flags inside.
Thanks to Dan Mick for this post.

Thanks,

Greg Harris