[Mailman-Developers] How to creating new cgi-bin scripts

Scott C. Villinski scott at villinski.com
Thu Dec 11 18:20:16 EST 2003

I've looked (in the places that I think I should) to find an answer.  On
my Mailman 2.1.3 server, I want to create a copy of the roster.py file
but instead have it return an XML document.  I copied the roster.py file
to: xml-roster.py (in $prefix/Mailman/Cgi).  What do I need to do to
make it compile and end up in the $prefix/cgi-bin directory?  I
restarted mailman on my server.  Are the scripts in the cgi-bin
directory hardcoded somehow?  Any pointers would be great.  Also if this
  isn't the right list, let me know.  I did post to the mailman-users
list, but got no bites.

Thanks,

Scott