[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 2.1.1 ETA?

Bryan Fullerton bryanf at samurai.com
Mon Feb 3 11:15:52 EST 2003

On Monday, February 3, 2003, at 11:05 AM, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

> Unfortunately no.  Due to recent changes in my work situation, I'm
> only able to work on Mailman in my spare time these days.

Ah, that sucks.

> I find it's nearly impossible just to keep up on the lists.

Yeah, release of 2.1 has generated a lot of traffic, especially on the
-users list. But people seem to be stepping up to answer questions
instead of waiting for you, which is great (except if they're giving
wrong answers ;).

> But I am working hard
> on trying to get the most critical fixes into cvs so I can spin a
> 2.1.1 release as soon as possible.

Okie. My time is also somewhat limited, what with my first child having
arrived two months early on Jan 26th, but if I can help with the
process somehow let me know.

Thanks,

Bryan