[Mailman-Developers] Re: Subject's being mangled

David Gibbs david at midrange.com
Tue Feb 11 15:37:45 EST 2003

"David Gibbs" <david at midrange.com> wrote in message
news:b2165s$209$1 at main.gmane.org...
> I've noticed some odd behavior in the latest CVS that I updated to ... the
> subject line is being treated as if it's blank.

I have been able to determine a bit more information about the messages that
are having the subjects mangled.

1. It only happens on messages that have very long subjects
2. When it happens, the entire subject is being put on a line by itself
AFTER the subject header
3. The subject is being prefixed, on the next line, with a tab character.

Here's an example: