[Mailman-Developers] Re: Subject's being mangled (I'm extendeding the length of this subject to see how it wraps)

David Gibbs david at midrange.com
Sun Feb 16 07:31:15 EST 2003

"Tokio Kikuchi" <tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp> wrote in message
news:3E4F4781.9080703 at is.kochi-u.ac.jp...
> I've uploaded a patch for pythonlib/email/Header.py

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=384680&aid=687338&group_id
=25568
> patching in the install dir would be OK because the installer
> doesn't seem to overwrite it in the next make install of mailman.

Ah, that didn't seem to help ... in fact, it seems to have made it somewhat
worse.

Here's what I would get BEFORE the patch ...

From: David Gibbs <david at midrange.com>
Subject: [testlist]
 RE: FTP from QNTC prepends "?" to file name

... and here's what I get AFTER the patch ...