[Mailman-Developers] email comparison bug?

Stonewall Ballard sb.list at sb.org
Wed Jan 1 12:43:01 EST 2003

I've also discovered that bin/find_member lists addresses as separate
people, like this:

  Foo at aol.com found in:
     List 1
  foo at aol.com found in:
     List 2
     List 3

The user options page won't let me change <Foo at aol.com> to <foo at aol.com>. It
says "You are already using that email address".

It seems that the desire to have case-preserving addresses conflicts with
the basic identity of a subscriber, as determined by their case-insensitive
address.

  - Stoney