[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-663272 ] held message notice options

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 15 07:43:18 EST 2003

Bugs item #663272, was opened at 2003-01-06 14:20
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=663272&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
I notice that in mm2.1 the "a message has been held" notices to list owners/moderators now include the content of the message. When spam is held, this can result as the notice itself being tagged as spam, which causes them to be thrown in my spam folder. Is there an option to use the smaller sized notices like in 2.0.x? If not, could there be one?