[Mailman-Developers] Fix for cross-site scripting bug in Mailman 2.1.0

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Mon Jan 27 14:17:14 EST 2003

Barry,

I forgot to realize language part of the bugtraq report!
There are also language=<...> bug in listinfo.py, roster.py
and subscribe.py. Is this bug in the error reporting function
of python cgilib? Better to correct the library I suppose.

Sorry but I have no time to generate patch now.

http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/