[Mailman-Developers] MySQL Support? Do tell!

Kevin McCann kmccann at bellanet.org
Thu Jul 3 13:49:19 EDT 2003

Barry, you mentioned that Mailman can work with MySQL, just not "out of
the box."  Can you expound on this? Or can anyone else?  I'm about to do
a lot of R&D in this area and would like to tap into what other people
know so far.

Are we talking about data synching here, or is there a way to get
Mailman to use MySQL to store its list config and membership data
*instead* of these  #&%^@!  pickle files?

If someone can paint me a picture I'd greatly appreciate it.

Mailman + MySQL =  :-)

Best,
Kevin