[Mailman-Developers] Problems with archiviing mbox's

Simon Coggins simon at uow.edu.au
Sun Jun 8 12:04:43 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the arch. I've tracked it down to the
Mailbox class that uses PortableUnixMailbox. The problem is it's
picking up "^From " as a new message. Sendmail doesn't escape from
lines now so they are throughout my archives. I've managed to fix this
by going back to UnixMailbox instead of PortableUnixMailbox, so that
it does the regex on the line to ensure it is the correct From line.

I'm just wondering why it is set to Portable when the other one works.
I've also got a threading problem, where the threads aren't being
detected correctly and are being indented when they shouldn't. But I'm
still trying to pin down that problem.

Simon Coggins (SAGE-AU Member)                Email: simon at uow.edu.au
Network and System Management Officer         Phone: +61-2-4221-3775
Information Technology Systems (ITS)          Mobile: 0408 115861
University of Wollongong, 2522, Australia     Fax:   +61-2-4229-1985