[Mailman-Developers] alternate root for mailman - part 2

Marisa Riviere marisa at stat.umn.edu
Tue Jun 10 15:22:44 EDT 2003

It seems that I find the answer to the first part of my question.
I should include the line:
DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'http://%s/mail_man/'
in mm_cfg.py as well.  Please tell me if I need some thing else.

I still need to know how to convert existing lists from one
version to other (2.0.8 to 2.1.2) as well as from one system
to other.  How do I change the host system in each list's
configuration?

Thanks again.