[Mailman-Developers] Majordomo-style moderation

Simone Piunno pioppo at ferrara.linux.it
Wed Jun 11 22:12:27 EDT 2003

On Wednesday 11 June 2003 18:05, Terri Oda wrote:

> "If you reply to this message, keeping the Subject: header intact,
> Mailman will discard the held message.  Do this if the message is
> spam.  If you reply to this message and include an Approved: header
> with the list password in it, the message will be approved for posting
> to the list.  The Approved: header can also appear in the first line
> of the body of the reply."

while we're at it, I've tried to approve this way a couple of times, adding
Approved to the 1st line of body, but:
 1. message hasn't been posted to the list
 2. message got discarded (ugh!)
I suspect there's a bug somewhere but I hadn't investigated further.
Anyone uses this feature successfully?

Regards,
  Simone
--
Adde parvum parvo magnus acervus erit -- Ovidio