[Mailman-Developers] list.org DNS fubar?

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.net
Fri Mar 14 14:47:08 EST 2003

On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 06:19:40AM -0500, Bryan Fullerton wrote:

> Someone might want to look at this.

> admin.root:/> host www.list.org
> Host not found.
> admin.root:/> host list.org
> list.org mail is handled (pri=100) by colossus.bilow.com
> list.org mail is handled (pri=10) by mail.zork.org

The machine is down; Barry contacted the admins last night:

22:09 <barry> ok, list.org crashed and will be back up soon.  i bet the dns
              update was to point it at new nameservers
22:10 <barry> for now mailman.sf.net is good enough

Note that the time is CET, so that's ehm, late afternoon american time.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>