[Mailman-Developers] Strip out attachments in the archive

Niklas Nikitin Niklas.Nikitin at kau.se
Wed Mar 12 11:04:46 EST 2003

Hi,

I am running Mailman 2.1.1 on our server.

Today I disallow archiving, but I want to allow archiving for all lists.
"My" users have the habit to attach huge documents to the e-Mail's, so I do
not want to archive the attachments. I still want the attachments to be sent
to all members on the list. In the archive I want to strip out the
attachment and keep the rest of the document (and if possible to add a line
like: "An attachment have been removed").

Can this be done, and if so how?

TIA

Niklas