[Mailman-Developers] Priority/status of moderated-edit and external user DB

admin at chirolists.com admin at chirolists.com
Thu May 1 16:10:50 EDT 2003

Barry,

You are right about Python. Fun and not too tough to learn.

What kind of help are you looking for? I've been programming for a
while...I started on a Trash 80 back in the day. Mostly been doing 'web/db
stuff the past few years.

I've started playing around with some of the admindb stuff, working on
getting the interface to look a bit more purdy. I was planning to poke
around and see if I could set up a way to allow an admin to more easily add
a logo to all pages, etc.

Brian