[Mailman-Developers] Subject: MTA assisted VERP (Postfix/Qmail)

Colin Palmer colinp at waikato.ac.nz
Fri May 2 15:00:10 EDT 2003

Just making my own announcment about these patches since tracker messages
don't get posted to this list anymore.

Firstly, the latest, I-think-it-actually-works-now release of the Qmail.py
delivery handler:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=645513&group_id=103&atid=300103

And, due to an enforced switch from Qmail to Postfix at work, here's a
patch to SMTPDirect.py that does VERP in Postfix:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=731100&group_id=103&atid=300103

Both have been tested in production and work for me.

--
** Colin Palmer, Systems and Development Group, University of Waikato, NZ **