[Mailman-Developers] Re: monthly notification error

Eric D. Christensen edc at proadmin.com
Fri May 2 17:53:52 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 20:15, Barry Warsaw wrote:

> I think the only way this can happen is if you've got an address that
> for some reason never got a password assigned to them.

Thanks Barry! Indeed, the problem user who didn't have a password. I set
one for him and things seem to be working nicely now.

> I think there were situations in older versions where a member could get
> subscribed w/o a password.  I think Mailman should just auto-assign one
> in that case.

That's what I gut for letting users hang around for years. I guess I
should boot the old users off the lists once they've hung around for 4
or 5 years! :-)

Thanks again for the support Barry!

--
Eric D. Christensen <edc at proadmin.com>