[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] Problem with Date:-headers

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Thu May 8 04:28:07 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-05-06 at 20:27, Tokio Kikuchi wrote:
> I am with Richard. Following patch fix this and I really don't
> understand why this else close is required.

The else clause is there to handle formats like:

	Wed, 3 Apr 2002 14:58:26 +0800

Notice the single digit in the day field.  So commenting out the else
clause causes a regression in the test suite.  Here's the patch I'm
going to check in (along with some test cases).  I'll tag email 2.5.2
and check it into Mailman's cvs.

Thanks and sorry for the delay,