[Mailman-Developers] adding list url to sent out message

Hunter Peress hfastjava at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 14:35:17 EDT 2003

For each email, I want to include it's web address in the archives.

I've looked at the code, and im really not familiar. I went to mailman-2.1.1/Mailman/Archiver  and
poked around. Maybe the GetBaseArchiveURL is part of what I need.

anyway, could someone assist in pointing out the places in the code i'll need to change to
accomplish this.

i did a:

hperes at HillCountryPeress:[~/mailman-2.1.2/Mailman]%grep -r GetBase *
Archiver/Archiver.py:    def GetBaseArchiveURL(self):
Cgi/admin.py:    otherlinks.AddItem(Link(mlist.GetBaseArchiveURL(),
HTMLFormatter.py:        return '<a href="%s">' % self.GetBaseArchiveURL()
Handlers/CookHeaders.py:            archiveurl = mlist.GetBaseArchiveURL()
Handlers/Scrubber.py:    baseurl = mlist.GetBaseArchiveURL()

so given that its all over the place i have no idea where to star