[Mailman-Developers] PROBLEM with Administrative Requests

Kory Wheatley wheakory at isu.edu
Fri May 16 23:12:26 EDT 2003

I've sent this email twice and no one has responded to this problem, I would really
appreciate a response.

I receive this below error when I go into the Administrative Interface and
check "Preserve messsages for the site administrator" and then I check the
discard option.  Once I click submit this is what I receive below.

BUG in Mailman version 2.1.1
We're sorry, we hit a bug!

If you would like to help us identify the problem, please email a copy
of this page to the webmaster for this site with a description of what
happened. Thanks!

        Traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/mailman/scripts/driver", line 87, in run_main
    main()
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py", line 163, in main
    process_form(mlist, doc, cgidata)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/admindb.py", line 681, in process_form
    forward, forwardaddr)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/ListAdmin.py", line 184, in HandleRequest
    forward, addr)
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/ListAdmin.py", line 262, in __handlepost
    msg = cPickle.load(fp)
ValueError: could not convert string to float

Kory Wheatley