[Mailman-Developers] RE: [Mailman-Users] Mailman & CPanel?

J. Nick Koston nick at cpanel.net
Tue Nov 4 10:51:10 EST 2003

The only problem that I've seen so far that I haven't track down to user
error is mailman telling someone that their post has been rejected even
though they are subscribed to the list and allowed to post.  I still
haven't been able to track down this one yet, or verify it as legit.  As
soon as I do I will let you know.

Thanks
/Nick