[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman-Users] HTML archives are not updating

Kaan kcoskun at bilgi.edu.tr
Sat Nov 15 05:38:35 EST 2003

Hi,

I have spotted the problem. It took a few days unfortunately. The
problem was the permissions. When copying from the old server to the new
server permission was changed.

Since there was a command to check permissions I had the idea of a
problem with in permissions very lately. May be this command may be
modified to check archive folders also. And I could not find any error
messages in the mailman log messages.

Best Wishes,

Kaan Coskun