[Mailman-Developers] New SpamAssassin handler on sf.

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Sun Nov 30 17:05:12 EST 2003

On Sat, 2003-11-29 at 09:23, Barry Warsaw wrote:

> > It would be great if a SpamAssassin.py will be integrated in Mailman
> > 2.1.4! Can anybody commit this SpamAssassin.py and James his spamd.py
> > to the Mailman CVS?
>
> 2.1.4 has to be a pure(r) bug fix release.

Let me amend that: I could support an improved regexp filter of
pre-tagged messages for 2.1.4.  It would be up to some upstream process
to tag the messages.  The idea would be to improve Privacy->Spam Filters
so that you could have multiple regexp rules, with a selectable
disposition for each rule.  You'd need an up/down button and a delete
button for each rule.  I'm betting you could adapt the topic filter
widget to get this done.