[Mailman-Developers] maximum limit of addresses per list

Chris Szilagyi chris at apex-internet.com
Fri Oct 3 13:58:04 EDT 2003

Hello,

We use Mailman 2.1.2 and I am curious if there is a way to set a maximum
number of addresses that are allowed in each individual list.  I have looked
through the documentation and have not seen anything regarding a limit like
this.  Or, if this is currently not supported in Mailman, has anybody found a
workaround to handle something like this, or are there any provisions for
this feature in any future releases of Mailman??

Thank you for all feedback.

--
Chris