[Mailman-Developers] 'empty module name' error and shunting

Marc MERLIN marc_news at merlins.org
Fri Oct 17 12:27:10 EDT 2003

I just wanted to report that one of my mailman servers was also hit
by this bug.
All mails to the list were stopped until I applied the patch (i.e. the
shunted messages weren't the problem, new test messages weren't going
through)

The bug is described here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-developers@python.org/msg06288.html

And this post has the patch:
http://www.mail-archive.com/mailman-developers@python.org/msg06317.html

After the patch, my list became alive again and all messages were
succesfully unshunted. Thanks Nadim.

Marc