[Mailman-Developers] Sending queued messages after a system down

Dan Ohnesorg Dan at ohnesorg.cz
Wed Oct 15 08:06:37 EDT 2003

My user has noticed, that Mailman 2.1 sends messages in wrong order, when
the messages are sent from queue. My host was down for some time, we have
only accepted new messages into mailman queue, mailman process was not
running. After starting the mailman with mailmanctl -s start, the newest
messages are sent first, the oldiest last.

This is not big problem, but can be probably easy fixed.

cheers
dan