[Mailman-Developers] question about adding lists to a list.

Mike Lucas mike at is.rice.edu
Wed Oct 15 11:06:40 EDT 2003

I have a list that has other lists subcribed to it and these other lists
send to more lists, which finnally send to users.  My problem is that
these are all showing up to be moderated with this message " Blind
carbon copies or other implicit destinations are not allowed. Try
reposting your message by explicitly including the list address in the
To: or
Cc: fields. "  we have a RE in the accept_these_nonmembers field that
lets all nonmembers from our domain send to the lists but when a top
level list sends to the other lists it must be using a BCC field.

Any info would help a lot.

Thanks,
Mike