[Mailman-Developers] Text for the mass subscribe upload a file option.

John W. Baxter jwblist at olympus.net
Mon Oct 20 13:09:47 EDT 2003

In Mailman 2.1.1, the mass subscription page has this text under the
textbox, introducing the "Choose File" button

....or specify a file to upload:

I just talked with a not-dumb list owner who selected an Excel file,
producing a wonderful list of 22 non-deletable, non-modifiable entries,
which had addresses jumbled together with strings like %0F%00%00.

After that conversation, I would suggest that the text read

....or specify a plain text file to upload:

Fortunately, the list in question was new, so we elected to blow it away and
try again.

  --John