[Mailman-Developers] Customize the Layout of Archives

Gregory Clark gaclark at attglobal.net
Mon Oct 27 09:29:34 EST 2003

I have the following at my current web hosting account:

MailMan Version 2.1.2
Pipermail 0.09
cPanel Version 7.4.2
MySQL Version 4.0.15
PHP Version 4.3.3

What do I need to do to control the look and feel of the Archives?
Specifically, I have private archival set on. I want to remove or
suppress the link to download the full raw archive. What do I need to
to?

Regards,
Greg

  Gregory A. Clark
  Email: gaclark at attglobal.net

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may
be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to
receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action
in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. Gregory A. Clark is neither liable for the
proper/complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication nor for any delay in its receipt.