[Mailman-Developers] Requirements for a new archiver

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Tue Oct 28 13:13:17 EST 2003

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:42:21 -0500
Barry Warsaw <barry at python.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-10-28 at 00:38, J C Lawrence wrote:

>> It would take little to bolt the NNTP supports from Twisted into
>> Mailman and then grab something like MeoWWW for the archive
>> presentation.  Its quite useful as-is.

> I'm google-fu is low today.  I'm not finding any usable links to
> MeoWWW.  I found some reference to it on newsreaders.com, but both
> links were dead.

Yeah, I remember it being hard to find, but it is out there.  The
following holds a copy of what I have:

  ftp://ftp.kanga.nu/pub/users/claw/odd/meowww.tar.gz

> I think you're reading my mind. :)

Heck, I may yet cash in that beer I owe you.  Eurogames is coming up in
early November, and I might just be persuaded to head down for the
Sunday...

  http://euroquest.gamesclubofmd.org/

--
J C Lawrence