[Mailman-Developers] URL change for Reply-To Munging Considered Useful

Simon Hill sdhill at metasystema.net
Fri Oct 31 18:35:18 EST 2003

Hello,

Please update the URL for my essay "Reply-To Munging Considered Useful" in
the help item for setting reply-to. The new URL is:

http://www.metasystema.net/essays/reply-to.mhtml

Note that the new URL is at metasystema.net rather than metasystema.org.
There is no hurry, as metasystema.org will redirect to metasystema.net for
another year. However, after that metasystema.org will be retired, so the
sooner the change is made, the less users will get a dead link.

I'd like to take the opportunity to thank the developers of Mailman for
their efforts. I admin several lists and Mailman is my mailing list
manager of choice. I'd also like to thank you all for including a link to
my essay in Mailman - and an especial thanks to those of you who disagree
with my position but decided to include it anyway.

Best regards,

Simon Hill