[Mailman-Developers] Mailman 2.1.2 doesn't work with postfix-style virtual domains + patch

Robby Griffin rmg at terc.edu
Sat Sep 13 12:46:54 EDT 2003

On Monday, September 8, 2003, at 05:46 AM, Steve Alexander wrote:

> The only difference between a sendmail-style file and a postfix-style
> file is that the postfix-style one starts with a line like:
>
> domain.tld IGNORED

I find this unnecessary in my environment, so I think this is not
strictly true. I have two virtual maps configured -- one in
/etc/postfix, containing the IGNORED lines you mention as well as
useful non-mailman aliases such as postmaster at domain.tld; the other is
mailman's data/virtual-mailman, which does not need duplicate copies of
the IGNORED lines.

That said, your patch probably wouldn't do any harm.

	--Robby