[Mailman-Developers] unremovable/broken member addresses

Andrew D. Clark andrew.clark at ucsb.edu
Wed Sep 24 21:34:35 EDT 2003

Nope, same traceback.  Seems like maybe remove_members is doing some
string scrubbing that it perhaps should not.  I should have stated I've
tried nearly all permutations of shell single/double quoting and
escaping I can think of (but please don't let that stop anyone from
suggesting one of which I might not have thought).  But I'd much rather
do some quoting and escaping than go Python code diving.

--Andrew

--On Wednesday, September 24, 2003 05:59:20 PM -0700 Matt Helsley