[Mailman-Developers] "@" in mail **text** gets replaced inarchives

Kevin McCann kmccann at bellanet.org
Fri Sep 26 20:22:15 EDT 2003

> Dump pipermail completely and include (or point to) MHonARC, it does a
great
> job and is easily integrated (UTF-8 support and all).

I agree.  Earl Hood has been doing a marvelous job with MHonarc for years
now. The guy is meticulous, keeps his software current and well documented,
and understands mail issues as well as anyone. I understand Barry's
hesitation to integrate a non-Python product but there is no denying that
MHonarc is rock solid and it would be a shame to not look at it more closely
as a replacement for pipermail. Two thumbs way up for MHonarc.

- k