[Mailman-Developers] message filters - how to define regex string which allowes any mail address

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.InTechnology.co.uk
Mon Apr 5 04:35:03 EDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-04-03 at 02:42, John W. Baxter wrote:
> Well, the first edition of "Mastering Regular Expressions" by Jeffrey E. F.
> Friedl (spelled correctly) had such a regular expression in small print
> occupying a full page near the back.  [He developed pieces of it in various
> parts of the book.]  It had a bug, so there was a correct version at
> O'Reilly's site in the book's errata area.

Theres also a copy of the regexp - or actually the perl generator for it
- at:-
	http://public.yahoo.com/~jfriedl/regex/code.html

	Nigel.