[Mailman-Developers] Re: [Mailman3-dev] Mailman Design

mtech at duane.com mtech at duane.com
Wed Apr 7 20:58:57 EDT 2004

Aaron Schaap wrote

>> By "design" do you mean the web u/i for Mailman?  If so, +1 and yep,
>> this is the place to be.
>
>Yes, I mean u/i.

I still feel that it would be a good thing to provide a simple,
html based user interface that had these items on the left
side of the  listinfo  page to navigate through the different options
rather than the blast of text that now happens.

[subscribe]
{archives}
{list options}
{members}
{post}

Is this something that could be added in Mailman 2.1.5 or 2.2 ?