[Mailman-Developers] Bug 930819 -- onload focus for admlogin.html

Christian Robottom Reis kiko at async.com.br
Wed Aug 4 23:34:13 CEST 2004

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 08:56:09AM -0400, J C Lawrence wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 20:38:42 -0300
> Christian Robottom Reis <kiko at async.com.br> wrote:
>
> > Just a heads-up for bug 930819, which has a patch (two now) that adds
> > onload form focus to the password entry in admlogin.html, a usability
> > improvement for people using graphical browsers and maintaining many
> > lists.
>
> +1

What's the process in Mailman when a patch has been posted and sits idle
without an answer? Should I use the linus-resend-script for submission,
ping the mailing list monthly, or befriend someone with CVS commit
permission?

The real reason I keep at this is that I like to keep my home directory
clean, and there's a pending patch there that wants to be applied.

(And I thought Barry *was* my friend <wink>)

Take care,
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3361 2331