[Mailman-Developers] Timestamps in archive are +1 hr

Chris Boulter chris at jellybaby.net
Wed Aug 18 15:29:00 CEST 2004

On Tue 2004-08-17 11:41:09 -0700, John W. Baxter wrote:
> Version of Mailman?  System on which you're running?

Originally it was Mailman 2.1.2, but I've made extensive modifications,
especially to the archiving. In fact, it's entirely possible that I
introduced this anomaly in the timestamps.

> Assuming Linux, what is the third (last) line of
> cat /etc/adjtime

Solaris, I'm afraid. I'm not sure what the equivalent file is. The only
files whose names contain 'adjtime' are a couple of man pages.

mailmandeploy at pavo # uname -a
SunOS pavo 5.9 Generic_112233-12 sun4u sparc SUNW,UltraAX-i2

--
chris at jellybaby.net | +44 7951 979421