[Mailman-Developers] Maybe it's time to release 2.1.6

Bryan Fullerton fehwalker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 05:03:54 CET 2004

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 10:36:55 +0900, Tokio Kikuchi
<tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp> wrote:

> And also, mailman 2.2 will no be out before next summer. I expect many
> venders are including Python 2.4 by that time.

As a perhaps extraneous data point supporting this, the FreeBSD
lang/python port was bumped from 2.3.4 to 2.4 on Dec 1st (and lo,
there was much updating). So any future versions of FreeBSD will have
Python 2.4 (or newer) -- FreeBSD 4.11 is aimed for late January 2005,
5.4 will be sometime later in 2005.

Bryan