[Mailman-Developers] Updated web sites

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Thu Dec 23 06:06:40 CET 2004

I've finally regained access to all three websites, list.org,
mailman.sf.net, and the GNU mirror, so I've pushed out the latest
updates.  There are the usual additions to the list of users, but much
more importantly there's Terri's new user documentation, and my recent
consolidation of the installation documentation.  There's also a very
incomplete list administrator's guide on the site (volunteers to help
polish this up are welcome!).

Please poke around the site, read the documentation and let us know if
you find any errors.  Note that the GNU mirror always lags a bit behind
the other two sites.  http://www.list.org should be up-to-date.

Enjoy,