[Mailman-Developers] Re: add to FAQ? - mailman full raw archive mboxes not anti-spammed

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Wed Feb 18 18:25:13 EST 2004

I don't think the explanation of how to do this belongs in the user
manual, which is the only documentation I've written currently (and I
assume why you specifically CC'ed me on this message), but the FAQ is a
good place for now since the other manuals for 2.1 haven't been
completed.

If you haven't seen it already, the user-addable FAQ is available at
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py

Please do put the info there if it isn't already, since I'm sure
this'll be handy for other people.