[Mailman-Developers] mailman national support

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Tue Feb 24 12:45:42 EST 2004

On Feb 13, 2004, at 5:14 AM, Istvan Kollar wrote:
> Moreover, the present Hungarian sentences are partly wrong, or
> unfinished.
> A series of corrections are necessary. Is there anybody who maintains
> tese texts?

According to http://www.list.org/i18n.html, the current maintainers of
the Hungarian translation are Vizi Szilard, Szabolcs Szigeti, and Gabor
Funk.  Email addresses for two of them can be found on that page, and
I'm sure they'd be happy to have some corrections.

  Terri

(PS - Some of us aren't "gentlemen" by gender!  I'm used to getting
addressed all sorts of ways, and I'm not offended, but sometimes it's
annoying to be invisible!)