[Mailman-Developers] Translation F'up2 => Reply-To

Michael Heydekamp my at freexp.de
Sat Jan 31 17:49:00 EST 2004

Hi,

anybody here who could deliver Python code for the following?

In news2mail direction, I'd like to "translate" the F'up2 header
(containing one or more newsgroups) to the Reply-To: header by
preserving any already existing Reply-To addresses.

One of four mailing lists is assigned to each of four newsgroups
respectively.  These mailing list addresses shall be concatenated to the
simply be disregarded.

In mail2news direction I managed this by tweaking the INN filter, but
I'm far beyond from being that familiar with Python as I am with Perl.

Some example code to start with would already help.

        Michael