[Mailman-Developers] New command-line tool...

Brad Knowles brad.knowles at skynet.be
Sat Jul 17 02:35:17 CEST 2004

Folks,

	A modified version of the "discard" tool has been created and
uploaded to
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=992621&group_id=103&atid=300103>.
I believe that this may be useful for other sites who run
command-line-only mailing lists.

	If there is sufficient interest in this tool and people think
that this is useful, I'll be glad to create an entry for it in the
FAQ and to make an appropriate announcement on the mailman-users
mailing list.

	Either way, I'd be interested to hear any comments anyone may
have regarding this tool.

	Thanks!

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755