[Mailman-Developers] Alternate user (and admin) interfaces(Ian Bicking)

Adam Steer adam.steer at alia.org.au
Mon Jul 19 03:31:23 CEST 2004

How about CMS independence? An option in MM to say 'leave the interface
to some other things, and just do the mail and DB management'?

Fil [from rezo.net] - I'm interested in your PHP/Mailman widget - I've
never had any success getting PHP and Python to play together, but them
I don't really expect too - or just don't know enough...

Cheers
Adam.

--
Adam Steer
Web publishing officer

>>> "Felipe Fonseca / izq" <listas at hipercortex.com> - 19/7/04 6:56 AM

Good. But I don`t like zope that much...