[Mailman-Developers] Mailman menu items

Bev Scott bscott at pps.k12.or.us
Wed Jun 16 12:05:13 EDT 2004

Hi,

The adminstrators will add and remove people from the list.
The system administrators will do the rest.

I have given all of these argruments to my supervisors.  They still
want it their way.
If it is possible how do I do it.

Bev

Bev Scott
Web Database
Portland Public Schools
503-916-2000 4966
bscott at pps.k12.or.us

On Jun 16, 2004, at 11:50 AM, Bev Scott wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
>
> We will have a separted set of tools for the systems administrators.
> It is the list Adminstators that we don't want to see the membership
> list screen.

Then what will the list administrators even do?

> Is it possible?

Yes, of course it's possible. You'll have to keep track of all these
changes yourself though, and carry them on to future versions. More
than I would want to do.

-Jeff