[Mailman-Developers] Transferring lists

Joel Ebel jbebel at ncsu.edu
Mon Jun 28 16:55:33 EDT 2004

I'm in the process of transferring lists to a new server.  The old
server runs mailman 2.1.4, and the new one runs 2.1.5.  I copied over
the lists directory and the archives directory, and I ran update -f to
update the lists.  It seems to be working except for the fact that now
the lists don't show up on the main listinfo page.  Before they were
listed publicly.  How can I get this back?  And is there anything else
I'm missing in this process of moving lists?

Thanks,
Joel Ebel