[Mailman-Developers] SF.net March 2004 POTM

Fil fil at rezo.net
Sat Mar 6 05:34:19 EST 2004

> http://sourceforge.net/potm/potm-2004-03.php

Kudos!
There's a broken link in the page, that should be
http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/TranslationWebService
(a space or %20 crept in)

Following this link brings back memory of the discussion we had about
translations a while ago. We've made a similar (though more simple)
translation engine for our SPIP project (www.spip.net); it's in php, but the
interface is really working and might give you ideas. For our translators
this has been a real booster.

The script itself is at:
http://eledo.com/download/trad_lang/

There is no test service yet to try it out online, though, so I'm sorry for
this 'teaser'.

While I'm writing: don't you think the recent flurry of viruses makes the
list-subscribe and list-unsubscribe addresses totally irrelevent (alas!).
What could we do?

-- Fil