[Mailman-Developers] upgrade 2.0 -> 2.1: heldmsgs?

Zoran Dzelajlija jelly+mailman-dev at mail.iskon.hr
Sat May 8 10:35:05 EDT 2004

Hi.

I have both Mailman 2.0 and 2.1 installed on a machine, and wish to migrate
a number of lists from Mailman 2.0.13 to the latest 2.1 version.  However, I
don't want to lose any of our customers data and make it as transparent as
possible, so I'd like to convert everything, including all the stuff from
the data/ directory, heldmsg-* and the pending subscriptions.

Is there a script to convert the 2.0 heldmsg-*.txt to current heldmsg-*.pck
style, or if I am to write one, where should I start from?  What about
pending subscriptions?

Zoran