[Mailman-Developers] on the subject of fix_url, list creation with @ is non-intuitive..

Bob Puff at NLE bob at nleaudio.com
Mon Oct 18 20:49:44 CEST 2004

Right.  But when would you use a www.domain?  I never use www.  Do people name their box www?  I
usually name the host something else.  I think most people are smart enough to figure out that
list_name at domain is not list_name at www.domain.  You face the exact same problem of people doing the
same things with two different parameters; i.e., bin/create list_name www.domain etc...

Whatever, its not a big deal, as long as the create script still works with the old syntax (which
was my original point).

Bob